Thank you for your interest in the Washington State Nonprofit Conference. We’ve assembled a number of resources here for you to explore, download, and share. We welcome your questions and requests for more information.
Key Conference Facts
- The conference is held from May 17 to 21, 2021.
- This year’s theme is “Rethinking Place, Space, & Time.”
- The conference is hosted by Washington Nonprofits, the state association for all nonprofits.
- This is the 27th annual conference.
- This is the second virtual conference.
Please contact Washington Nonprofits for more information about the conference.
By phone: (855) 299-2922
By email: email@example.com
Five Reasons to Attend
- The Washington State Nonprofit Conference is the largest gathering of nonprofits of all types in Washington that brings together nonprofit leaders to learn, connect, and inspire.
- The Washington State Nonprofit Conference offers a marketplace of ideas and resources that allow for efficient one stop shopping to help you imagine solutions to your organization’s biggest challenges.
- The Washington State Nonprofit Conference is created by learning professionals who think deeply about what it will take to move ideas into action. You will return to your nonprofit with resources to share with colleagues and actionable items to apply to your work.
- The Washington State Nonprofit Conference offers unique opportunities to connect with nonprofit peers across the state. Through the virtual conference platform, you can be part of an active conference community.
- This year’s conference offers three keynote plenary sessions, over 25 interactive workshops, and a collection of engaging special features. There are learning opportunities and virtual experiences for every member of your nonprofit team.
The conference features three plenaries focused on starting the difficult conversations.
A live podcast with host Michelle Shireen Muri and Christina Shimizu
Centering equity and anti-racism is a must. But what does that mean for nonprofits? Before we can move forward, we must understand our history.
Akaya Windwood and Lili Navarrete
Explore how the crises of 2020 have impacted nonprofits, and how we can adapt our strategies for collaboration and community building in light of all we have learned.
Jan Masaoka, Jon Pratt, and Laura Pierce
This special conversation brings together the leaders from three state nonprofit associations to discuss where nonprofits are today and where nonprofits may go in the future.
- Washington Nonprofits: https://washingtonnonprofits.org/
- Conference website: https://wastatenonprofitconference.org/
- Shortlink to conference website: bit.ly/WACONF
- Registration – attendee: https://washingtonnonprofits.secure.nonprofitsoapbox.com/2021-05-17-wsnc
- Sponsor/Exhibitor page: https://wastatenonprofitconference.org/exhibitors/
- Conference Whova event page: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/wsnc_202105/
Social Media Links
Videos About the Conference
Invitation to register
Virtual field trips
Sample Social Media Posts
- Join us for 5 days of high-quality learning and strengthen our nonprofit community at the Washington State Nonprofit Conference.
- You’re invited to the 2021 Washington State Nonprofit Conference! The global pandemic has changed our relationship to place, space, and time. The conference will explore diverse perspectives and uplift stories of adaptation and innovation from people in the field. Register your organization and up to 10 team members can attend the virtual event!
- We’ve all had to rethink how we relate to place, space, and time. This year, geography will not keep us from gathering together. With a virtual conference, travel and hotels are not an issue. So, if you’ve never attended a statewide conference for nonprofit people, this is your year!
@wanonprofits #WashingtonNonprofits #WashingtonState #pnw #wastate #nonprofit #nonprofits #CommunityOrganizations #NonprofitCommunity #PlaceSpaceTime #NonprofitLearning #NonprofitEducation
We are excited to announce that registration is open for the 2021 Washington State Nonprofit Conference! Hosted by our partner Washington Nonprofits, the state association for all nonprofits in Washington, this conference is the largest gathering of nonprofits of all types in Washington.
The pandemic has challenged the dominant ways of thinking in our personal and professional spheres, as well as across the communities nonprofits serve. The virtual 2021 Washington State Nonprofit Conference is an opportunity to explore concepts of place, space, and time – inviting in different perspectives, uplifting innovative and adaptive stories from the field, and pushing our collective thinking and creativity.
You deserve this time to make important connections with peers across the state and invest in your professional learning as a nonprofit leader. Register today for virtual experiences and learning opportunities during the week of May 17 to 21, 2021. And take advantage of the chance to learn as a team with the new organizational rate.
We look forward to seeing you there!