Who should attend?
At the Washington State Nonprofit Conference, you’ll find passionate, like-minded colleagues who are working to make the world a better place. You will be surrounded by people working for the greater good, namely nonprofit staff members and volunteers, philanthropy leaders, government agency representatives, and engaged citizens. Whether you are new to the field or a seasoned expert, representing a large organization or grassroots community group, this conference is the place to engage with your professional community. Attendees’ roles include:
- CEO/ Executive Director
- Program Director
- Board member
- Development Director
- Marketing/Communications Director
- IT Director
- Learning Manager
- Interim leader
- Capacity builder
- Grants manager
- Government agency liaison
- Community member
Why should I come as a team?
Change happens at the rate of collaboration. Change happens when you have people who heard the same message ready to reflect together on what they mean for your organization. Change happens when you have others to hold you accountable. Your investment of time and money will have a deeper impact on your organization when you bring a team.
We are offering a 15% discount when you register 3 or more people
How do I convince my boss?
We hear every year from people who want to attend the conference but who need to convince their boss that it is worth the cost and time out of the office. Here are a few points that can help you convince your supervisor:
- The Washington State Nonprofit Conference is the only place where the nonprofit community—and those who support work for the greater good—come together to learn, connect, and energize each other for the work ahead.
- The Washington State Nonprofit Conference offers a marketplace of ideas and resources that allow for efficient, “one stop shopping” as you imagine solutions to your organization’s biggest challenges.
- The Washington State Nonprofit Conference is created by learning professionals who think deeply about what it will take to move ideas into action. You’ll return to the office with resources into which you can organize what you learned and will share with colleagues.
- The Washington State Nonprofit Conference offers unique opportunities for emerging leaders, from Table Talk facilitators to the Ignite Idea Lab. It is an investment in your leadership pathway.
- The Washington State Nonprofit Conference is a networking opportunity where hallway exchanges and lunch conversations can turn into friendships and collaborations.