Washington Nonprofits has created an Equal Access Policy in order to pro-actively support everyone’s ability to attend. Please contact us by email or by calling (855)299-2922 if you need accommodations or have any questions.
Equal Access Policy
Washington Nonprofits works to ensure equal access to any individual with a disability regardless of the individual’s disability. Anyone needing assistance can request printed copies of materials, interpreters, captioning of videos, or other services. We will make every effort to accommodate these requests.
How we are working to make the Washington State Nonprofit Conference more accessible:
- The Meydenbauer Center is wheelchair accessible. We will attempt to ensure that all hallways are passable and that space is available in workshop rooms.
- We plan to caption all videos shown from the mainstage.
- We will have gender-neutral bathrooms.
- We will respond to advanced requests for ASL interpretation.
- Disabled people who require the assistance of a caregiver can bring their caregiver free of charge. We request that individuals who can afford to pay for their caregiver’s lunch, please do so.
- We are asking all presenters to use microphones to be heard better by all attendees.
- There is a nursing room available for mothers who need to nurse or pump.
- We will encourage all attendees to indicate their pronouns on their nametags.
We know we have a lot of work to do to make our conference truly accessible. We try to improve access every year, and we welcome your input to help us create an inclusive event.