The Washington State Nonprofit Conference creates the space for nonprofit leaders and volunteers—and those who work with them—to get the knowledge, tools, and connections they need to better achieve their mission. Workshops are both curated and selected through a review process. We will be publishing 2019 workshops by March 1, 2019.
2018 sessions included the following:
- Advancing Equity by Strengthening Your Organization’s Employee Lifecycle
- Building A High-Performance Culture
- Census Jeopardy! What Non-Profits need to know BEFORE 2020
- Choosing the Right Digital Strategy
- Deciding with Data: Measuring the Impact of Your Digital Strategy
- Doing more with less. Technology is your marketing friend
- Equity, Creativity, and Board Engagement: A Panel Discussion with Arts Corps
- Expanding Your Donor Community: Using an Equity Lens to Invite More to Give
- Is My Organization a Good Fit: Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Funder, But Didn’t Think You Could!
- Lift Your Voice: Getting Started with Advocacy, Lobbying, and Civic Engagement
- Making Your Case Work
- Race to Lead: Confronting the Nonprofit Racial Leadership Gap
- Reinventing Nonprofit Work from the Inside/Out
- The Delta Model: How People, Place, Practice and Power Come Together
- Values Driven Leadership: Walking the Talk
- Why Most Nonprofits Fall Short of Their Goals and What You Can Do About It
- Your Employees Are Only As Good As Your Leaders
- Youth Leading the Movement
Do you want to propose a workshop session?
Learn more about the 2019 WSNC Conference RFP Process.